Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Black I--Raana Horan's Race Patrol...

Raana Horan of New Zealand is a die hard Nissan afficianado. He is now on at least his third vehicle built for competitions of various kinds and all three of his most recent have been Nissans. All black ones too!

The vehicle here is Raana's first race vehicle dubbed "Big Black I" which has competed in numerous events in New Zealand including the well known Taupo 1000 and Woodhill 400. I will attempt to get more info about this vehicle and Raana's other two Nissans which I will post over the coming days.

Let me know if you have any questions you'd like to pose about either this vehicle or the others to come and I will see if I can get them answered from Raana himself.

Here are the basic stats on this one:

Nissan Patrol GQ
Supercharged VH45 V8
Computer--Link G3
Body--Wheelbase has been reduced in connection with cage build


No comments: