Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Nissan Juke Review--Inside Line This Time...


Now its Edmunds Inside Line's turn to do a quick review of the Juke. A bit more lengthy and informative than yesterday's review it sounds like Nissan took a bunch of auto journalists out and around L.A. in the past week. Both reviews mention driving up Mulholland Drive and I wonder if Nissan kept them to a perscribed route...


Regardless, as many have said this article mentions that the Juke is much better looking in person than in pictures and I couldn't agree more having been around it in person myself. It also mentions what I think is this vehicles best attribute--its engine. Its 180HP outperforms my wife's Altima, my '00 Xterra and my '09 4 banger Frontier. Combine that with decent torque and its light weight and the Juke should be a blast to drive and possess some great tuning opportunities (increasing boost, etc.). Overall it is another positive review for the Juke. Well done Nissan...


No comments: