Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best...Sleeping...Bag...Ever...


So I have to give credit here to my friend Eric Montague who states that he sent me this like a year ago and told me about it (even though I don't remember it).

Regardless, I ran across it (again?) today and just thought it was incredibly funny/awesome/brilliant. Don't know how many kids would actually want one and I'm not sure that I would want to be friends with an adult who buys one...but whatever, that doesn't make it any less uber-cool--I especially like that the internal fabric is designed to look like the grey/blue entrails that came pouring out of the Tauntaun's stomach when Han sliced it open...Certainly something as a young boy I will never forget seeing on screen...
The sleeping bag is a product from ThinkGeek and available through them...

No comments: