Friday, November 13, 2009

Nissan On Board...

Partnered with my first corporate entity today in looking to build my race truck/team. I am now officially under the Nissan Motorsports banner. I hope this will not keep me from critiquing their decided lack of general support for motorsports efforts in the U.S. but I do need to acknowledge and thank them for their support of grassroots efforts such as mine in assisting with the purchase of Nissan parts at a dealership rate and with direct access to these parts. I will attempt to remain objective in terms of my viewpoint of Nissan and its efforts but I also want to be clear of my relationship with them. I receive no money from Nissan and am partnered with them in terms of receiving discounted parts.

Thank you Nissan, NISMO, Scott Vazin, Diana Davis, Paul St. Clair and Ron Stukenberg. May this be a long and successful relationship!

No comments: