Monday, October 31, 2011

All Four Wheels Off The Ground!!

So at International Rally New York I bumped into a photographer who had also been shooting at Black River Stages the month before when I raced there.

Color me shocked when he said he had a shot of me and my truck with all four wheels off the ground.

Seriously I was dumbfounded.  I never felt the truck leave the ground and I would have sworn that I had kept the rubber in contact with the dirt the entire time.  I had thought that the suspension might have unloaded a bit a time or two but had no idea the truck was actually airborne at any point having described the ride as being "pillow like".  Now I'm REALLY happy with the way the suspension handled things!  OK, so its not like this photo shows me pulling any major stunt or anything, but still...getting that 4000 pound brick airborne with only 155 hp is a least a small accomplishment!

No comments: