Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ken Block Ford Fiesta Hot Wheels and More...

Out shopping with my son today during one of his now three "snow" days that he has off from school due to the recent storm.

Of course I had to stop by the Hot Wheels section of the Toys R Us to see if there were any cool new cars available.

Right away I spotted the Ken Block Gymkhana Ford Fiesta.  Complete with an internal plastic roll cage and a super low profile with extra smooth plastic cladding on the bottom this one goes well beyond your normal Plain Jane Hot Wheels.  I picked up two.  One to play with on my son's Hot Wheels track and one to put away.

While this was by far the coolest Hot Wheels there, I noticed and picked up a stage rally Subaru Impreza as well.  This one is also complete with roll cage and STi body cladding.

Oh, and the Ken Block Fiesta runs down the track and flies over the Hot Wheels jump much better than the much heavier Impreza.  Not much of a shocker huh?

1 comment:

Ford Fiesta Orange County said...

Definitely not your average hot wheels. I had no idea they had a Fiesta version. That's awesome; I want one... lol