Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Use For the Nissan Xterra...

Towboat?

Yup, evidently some enterprising individuals out West have decided that parasailing on lakes, rivers and oceans is not enough.

The Xterra is a near perfect vehicle for this pursuit as its offroad capable for traversing long stretches of unpaved terrain at relatively high speeds and is also large enough to carry the bundles of parasails, harnesses and other equipment needed for this, uh, "sport".

Not sure if I'd be up for this--the fear of dropping out of the sky onto rock hard earth from several hundred feet worries me a bit.  I'd probly do it if there (I'm a sucker for peer pressure) but its not something I would seek out at this point!  Regardless, hats off to them for thinking outside the box and using a Nissan to do it.

Xterra Offroad Parasailing...

2 comments:

4x4Parts said...

Nice blog. thanks for your help and such a kind of information. Find out best deal on Xterra Suspension Lift parts & accessories at 4x4parts.com

Unknown said...

Quality Nissan xterra suspension lift kits at great price, and easy install. I am very pleased with this product.