Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Now in NYC...

Ahhh...NYC...What a grey, grey city...no wonder everyone wears black...

Left at 5:20 this morning and made my flight by a whopping 10 seconds. Then a 1 hour 15 minute delay in Baltimore, followed by a 1/2 hour shuttle bus ride to my hotel which is just off of Columbus Circle (pictured above). For a whopping $100 the hotel is pretty solid. Centrally located, clean and safe (though small) rooms. I would recommend the Savoy Hotel to anyone looking to stay in downtown NYC and isn't hung up on image and names...

Its raining here and flooding all along the East Coast so I don't know how much sight seeing I will get in and may just take a nap. Regardless, I'll be back later with my report in the intro of the Juke from the Nissan event going on at 1 Rockefeller Plaza from 6-9 tonight...

No comments: