Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Smuggle Truck Teaser...

I don't have an iPad, but if I did...this would be a game I'd laugh at but not buy.

Let me point out that I don't think the death of illegal immigrants is "funny".  I don't approve of their method of trying to enter the US but that doesn't mean I wish them dead.

I find this funny in the same way I find videos poking fun at rednecks and inbreeding in West Virginia funny.  I am a equal opportunity offender.

This game just happens to be getting all the publicity recently because illegal immigrants are a protected class of people according to many on the left who use all sorts of silly language (migrant workers, undocumented worker, etc.) to get around stating what these individuals truly are.

Regardless...On with the video!!

No comments: