Friday, November 28, 2014

Old School Nissan OffRoad TShirt For $10!!

Or at least the design is old school...

In truth the tshirt was created very recently for the '13 edition of the Mint 400, the largest offroad race in the US.  The designer/artist who made up the shirt is one Rory Ward who is a huge fan of old school offroad racing and competes in the vintage class in NORRA events.  As you can tell by the artwork he is also a big fan of Dave Deal and what I would call a 1960's vibe of vehicle artwork.

Rory Ward did the design work for the original Team Xterra Racing tshirt that I worked up and was selling a few years ago.  I will have to see if I can track down a photo of one and/or the original design artwork which I have framed in my basement.  Rory does excellent work and with this Mint 400 tshirt he has gone back and included a drawing of a classic Nissan Hardbody which was typically run by the Mears boys back in the mid-80s.  Really cool to see an oldschool Nissan on a tshirt like this and for only $10 it would make a great stocking stuffer for any Nissan fan!

Mint 400 Nissan Tshirt...

Rory Ward's Racer's Only website...


No comments: