Sunday, November 23, 2014

Article on UTVs Participating in Rally Racing...

Marc Burnett Baja 500Just wanted to post this on my own site in the rare case that someone comes to this page on their own or comes here due to a search.  I also wanted to try and make sure as much of the Rally community saw it as possible and given how much guff I get in the Rally community, I figure some might run across it here as well.  I did manage to get another article published.  This time it is over on ATV.com.

I interviewed Idaho resident Carl Marcum to talk about his use of a Polaris RZR as a stage rally vehicle and talk about the brief history and acceptance of UTVs in stage rally racing in North America in general.  The page has gotten 77 likes on Facebook, 3 tweets on Twitter and 6 thumbs up on Google+ so at least its gotten its message out there a little bit!  Thanks to Carl for the interview and thanks to ATV.com for publishing it!

The Evolution of UTVs in Rally Racing... 

No comments: