Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nissan Titan R/C Body

There have been a few R/C bodies out there that have kinda/sorta been Nissan related--see the Chad Hord and Carl Renezeder and Casey Currie bodies for their respective Traxxas/Team Associated vehicles but I don't believe any of them actually had the Nissan logo nor did the Nissan front grille and headlights in a proper manner.

This Nissan Titan body by JCONCEPTS which should fit almost all 1/10 size R/C short course trucks, is done perfectly here with the proper logo and design.  $43 seems a tad steep but its in the ballpark with the other bodies out there.  I might just have to get one for my Slash to keep in line with my real Nissan race truck.  The only thing I have an issue with is the "fins" on the back.  I wish they had kept it flat like the real versions.  Reality beats aero in this case.  JCONCEPTS offers two versions of this body--one being a lighter, less durable version for experienced drivers.


No comments: