Thursday, September 13, 2012

Off to Black River Stages 2012!


On to my last big stage rally race for '12.

This will also be the first event I have raced for a second time as this was my first ever stage rally race when I took part in it out in North central New York during 2011.  I will have David Dennis on board as my codriver for the third time this year.

Standing 5th in the Atlantic Rally Cup series for '12 and with the #1 team to be absent from this event and very close point standings, a move up to a podium position for the year is certainly possible with a solid run.  The weather looks to be good for the event vs. some nighttime rain last year and more confidence in the big jumps present for this event should make for some great pictures.

This year's event takes place on Saturday and Sunday so results really won't be posted here until Monday but you can always follow along on the Black River Stages website which will have updated standings and by signing up for event text messages.

Black River Stages website...

No comments: