Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NISMO Stuff Racing Tee Shirts!!


So the tshirts are done just in time for the team's first event next week in New York at Black River Stages.

The shirts are about as simple as I could make them, without lots of silly logos and such.  Keeping it clean was the theme.  I hope my racing is just as clean.

The saying on the back is done in terms of a "can't take it with you" ethos as applied to a racing effort as there is no predicting tomorrow so you might as well make the best of it today.

For anyone interested I have these shirts available in S-XL and are only $15+ shipping and are made on Anvil knitware, 99% preshrunk cotton--a step up from your usual el-cheapo tshirts.  Feel free to email me with any questions or to order any of these at: spalind@yahoo.com

Thanks!



No comments: