Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Super Street Magazine and 1974 & 1979 Nissan Sunny B310 Article...

I am not a big reader of Super Street Magazine.

I might fit their demographics but I usually have no interest in "tuner" cars.  Modern cars with wings and lights and expensive stereos don't appeal to me.

A classic piece of Japanese motoring history though?  I'm defiantly a big fan of that.

Here we have coverage of Super Street Magazine's visit to Japan and a famous, old school builder's shop.  The cars here are beautiful examples of vintage JDM speed--almost as wonderful a creation of a BRE edition 510.

The article is well written and photographs wonderful with an appropriate, "washed out" look.  Well worth the time to read and consume.

Super Street Magazine's Sunny B310 article...

No comments: