Monday, July 2, 2012

Nissan Juke Buggie Entered in Silk Way Rally...




OK, some people are going to say "I didn't think the Juke could get any uglier...but somehow it did..."

And I won't disagree with them...too much...

I still love it though...

OK, its not a realy Juke, its a buggie with a Juke looking shell of some kind on it.  Dessoude does know how to market however and this was a stroke of genius to put a Juke shell on a buggie.  A buggie gets little to no notice...a Juke however?  Gets noticed everywhere, especially in Europe.

I can't read much of the Dessoude .pdf as Google Translate doesn't appear to like .pdf but I can tell it is powered by a twin turbo diesel though it doesn't define it as a Nissan engine.  I'll have to inquire about that.

I'll be following the Silk Way Rally as this will be this vehicles first event, driven by Thierry Magnaldi, and there are a number of Dessoude and other Nissans entered.  It should be good for some great pictures running across much of Europe and Asia.

Dessoude Juke Buggie Info (in French)...

RallyRaid.es Article (in Spanish)...

No comments: