Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Woo-Hoo!! Pop the Champagne!!

OK, so its not that big a deal...

But the NISMO Stuff blog has just passed 100,000 unique visitors since opening some 2 1/2 years ago.

2009 saw some 31,000 unique visitors followed by another 37,000 in 2010 and already 30,000 so far in 2011.

For some reason the viewers keep coming in greater and greater numbers.  No, its not Facebook, but it does show growth that I would expect to continue given the upcoming "active" phase of the NISMO Stuff Retro-Runner.

I'd still like to get other writers for the site (pay=doggy treats) to add more content to, so if you feel like you want an outlet for your random and particularly, your motorsport related thoughts on a site that has an established and growing audience, let me know.  Otherwise, I'll just keep carrying on by myself.

No comments: