Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Early SEMA Pictures...

Every year I see pictures from SEMA I become less and less impressed.  90% of what is displayed it seems is purely form over function and little in the way of innovation or advancement is paid attention to.

So it is with 2010.

These are a few of the more interesting (to me) early pictures.

I like the Dodge Ram done up with the long travel kit and worked up it seems to compete against the Ford F-150 Raptor (seen jumping here).

The huge Oshkosh vehicle will soon be seen at the 2010 Baja 1000 as a special class for this vehicle was just recently created.

And the stripped BMW is, I believe, Bill Caswell's and the one he intends also to build to run at the upcoming B1K.

Of course there are a host of large wheeled 370Zs and other silly vehicles but we'll see what might pop up over the coming few days...











1 comment:

Brian Driggs said...

Rally Fighter sighting!

I am so fortunate Local Motors resides in my hometown. If there is any innovation at SEMA this year, it's coming from their booth. It's a phenomenal story, if you're not familiar.

Maybe one day I'll go to SEMA and check out the hellaflush, poseur crowd in person.