Saturday, December 28, 2013

Why I Will Continue to Visit Jalopnik But...

seek to point out the hypocrisy and sleaze that exists as the ownership/editors of the Gawker media group within the Jalopnik and iO9 communities.  Sorry but I can't stand it anymore...I REALLY like Jalopnik and iO9 and their auto/sci-fi related content but I can't support the Gawker media group any longer...

I've often turned my nose up at the moronic and race/sex/economic baiting posts presented on their sister sites like Jezebel and Valleywag and often blanched at the nutjob left wing posts in some of the iO9 content but I didn't know the depths to which the owners/editors hypocrisy went...This article spells out a number of insane levels of scumbaggery they step to...We'll see if any of my future comments are posted on their sites--I doubt they will as calling out hypocrisy is almost never allowed...For all the crap that Gawker site Deadspin gives a site like Bleacher Report for being merely a search engine aggregating machine looking for clicks, at least Bleacher Report is open to virtually anyone with a computer to post and thus virtually agenda-less besides its search of the highest click through rates whereas Gawker has an inbred hypocrisy and political agenda pushed by one of the more disgusting human beings around.  Lets see how much we can irritate AJ Daulerio and Nick Denton shall we?

Look Who’s Gawking: Inside Nick Denton’s phony, hypocritical class war against tech workers (via Pando Daily)
By Paul Carr On December 26, 2013 “There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” – Warren Buffett “Hypocrisy is the only modern sin.” – Nick Denton Last Friday morning…


No comments: