Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Video of the 2013 Lac Aux Sables Rallye, Stage #7, Rang 3 #1

This is the only video I took from the event (which I will recap shortly).  It is of the shortest stage of the race, a stage we ran twice at the end of the day.  This is the first run down this stage and the slower of the two.  There were three train track crossings and three big jumps on the stage which had lots of spectators along the road.  I haven't seen any video of the truck going over the jumps so I don't know if it got off the ground or not.  I have a feeling on the second and faster run that it did but I am not 100% sure.  Its hard to tell with the softness of the suspension at speed.  I also need to figure out how to post these videos at a higher resolution on YouTube.  They are being filmed in 720 HD but are only going up on YouTube at 480...Here it is for your enjoyment (or not!)


No comments: