Thursday, December 3, 2009

The First Real Mod to the Nismo Stuff Racer...




Yup...and couldn't be happier. It is clean looking, not over done, it stands out and conforms nicely to the original theme of the vehicle without being an exact copy. In the long run the blue will extend forward over the lower front fender and backward over the rear as well, just as it did on the mid 80's factory Nissans, there was just no point in doing so at this point as those fenders and rear panels are going to be replaced with fiberglass in the relatively near future. Let me know what you think—Good, bad or indifferent. Its got a LOOOONG way to go before it is the vehicle I want it to be and racing in the series I want it to, but this is at least some small (very small) start...Oh, and it is done on both sides, I just took pics of the passenger side as it was better lit in my garage...

Thanks for his excellent work MUST go out to Jeremy at Redline Rally who came over tonight after his day job to do this incredible work. Truly an artist with an exacto knife, a spray bottle and some vinyl. I can't thank him and Redline Rally enough!! Redline Rally!!

No comments: