Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bully Dog On Board as Third Partner!!


As of today 12/10, NismoStuff Racing is now partnered with Bully Dog!

A leader in electronic components and software to improve the performance of both gasoline and diesel engines, Bully Dog makes a range of products for Nissan vehicles including both the NismoStuff racing Frontier and my wife's Altima as they use the same engine just tuned slightly different.

Over the coming months I will be using the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Gas Gauge Tuner with both the racing Frontier and the Altima and reporting back on its benefits and capabilities. Feel free to visit me at any race or at my home (I can give directions) if you wish to see the product in person or try it out for yourself!!

Thank you Bully Dog for the partnership!!

No comments: