Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Who is Going to Buy This Before I Do?

Now here is a fairly rare vehicle...

An '08 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B.

Currently for sale in Hampstead, NH for $14,995.  It has 128K on the odometer as well as some tasteful modifications (likely meaning that the former owner had a good idea of the performance of the vehicle and drove it hard on occasion) such as a short throw shifter, high flow exhaust, and light Enkei rims.

The Spec B was like the STi version of the Legacy with upgrades to suspension, an R180 differential and three driving modes.  If you're reading this than you likely know far more about these vehicles than I do, so I'll stop here.  This is the first Subaru I can think of that I actually want since the old late 90's Outback sedans with the giant foglights and their crosshatch grillcovers and spoiler...

Subaru Legacy Spec B...

No comments: