Tuesday, February 4, 2014

IDx Model and Die Cast Toy Car Available...


As my infatuation with the Nissan IDx grows, so does my interest in all things surrounding the concept and its coming production model.

So like any fanboy I desire one of my own as soon as possible--even if its just a toy version.  It appears as if I'm not the only one however.

In my interwebs search for various IDx items I came across a photo of a scaled version if the IDx NISMO at a NISMO display in Japan.  This got me thinking about diecast or other model versions of the IDx and if someone had already made one.  Sure enough, those plucky Japanese are already getting the tool and die and plastic molding set up to produce models of this concept car.  Early indications by the websites offering these "toys" are that they are sold out and there is a waiting list for the product.  I'm not even sure that I can get these items shipped over here but god knows I'm going to try.  The couple I have seen are in 1/42 and 1/64 scales and one of the articles mentions a 1/10 scale radio control model from ABC Hobbies...

Ebbro model...
TommyTec model...

2 comments:

MOMOTOM said...

OK

Locked Keys in Car Who to Call said...

Professional pull service is a good thing for your car. Try to take your car to a repair shop a few kilometers away can be a serious mistake. Pushing a car can sometimes cause common and serious problems. If you want to avoid additional trouble, a professional pull business can do it for you.