Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vacation!!


Ahh...for the first time in about two years I am going on vacation (one week trips inside of New England don't count as true vacations).
I am going with my family back to the old stomping grounds of the southern part of Cape Hatteras in North Carolina. Powder sand, gulf stream waters, great fishing, great food, and best of all--very few people. You can find stretches of beach where the distance between yourself and the next individual is measured in football fields if not 1/2 miles. Plus you can still drive your vehicle out on the beach (for now but not longer if the government gets more of a say) and the locals are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
So off I go. I won't be back till somewhere around the 19th. Enjoy yourselves and please look for more Nissan and other info to begin updating on my return.
Best,
Daniel Spalinger

1 comment:

Brian Driggs said...

I've never been. Well, not outside CLT. People say it's nice there. Maybe a visit is in order for next year...

Have a great time, Dan.