Sunday, July 26, 2009

HPI Racing's New Blitz Short Course Truck...

So I was at the R/C Shortcourse National event today in Enfield, CT. I didn't know I had taken a picture of one of HPI's brand new Blitz short course trucks till I came home. The above picture is what one of them looks like. Note the real, licensed Maxxis Tires...There was one of the Blitz's running in today's events but I am unsure of how it finished, though it was being driven by one of HPI's employees/factory pilots, so I assume it finished pretty well. Will edit this post when I figure it out from looking through my pics/video. Can't imagine it will be long before we see a FULL SIZE HPI sponsored short course race truck in the Lucas Oil Off Road Series in the near future. Traxxas has their sponsored racers, Associated has theirs and would think HPI might follow suit...More info...HPI's Blitz...

No comments: