Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Because The First Trillion Wasn't Enough...

Look, no one wants the economy to turn around faster than I do...I've been unemployed for nearly six months now and I'm not exactly making headway on my life goals with my unemployment checks. That being said...My god...though most of America may not have the words on their lips yet, be forewarned here, the phrase "Stimulus Package Part 2" will soon be broadcast nightly on the evening news. With less than $100 Billion of the first TRILLION $ stimulus package spent so far (how those renovated bathrooms in Missouri state parks treating you??) Obama and the rest of his staff are prepping the public by floating numerous trial balloons and making various comments in the press for the introduction of a second TRILLION $ package which will come up in Congress in August...Which is all in addition to the takeover of Chrysler and GM and the socialization of medicine. And don't even get me started on what the master plan is here (anyone for socialized urban communes under the guise of energy Independence and equality for all??). Bottom line is...if you have a sane brain cell in your head, please become aware of the FACTS regarding this administration and not just the pablum that is fed to you on the nightly news...Thats all I ask...

No comments: